The first detailed up-close bleaching surveys of reefs in the Cairns-Lizard Island area have been completed, and results show that the key tourism sites off Cairns have escaped the worst of the severe bleaching.
- RRRC gets major boost as managing director Sheriden Morris appointed chair of CRC For Developing Northern Australia
- Community Rangers rebuild Mabuadan Hospital
- Key tourism sites escape worst of coral bleaching: report
- Harnessing the market to reduce coastal run-off
- Bleaching survey results in for Cairns dive tourism sites