The first detailed up-close bleaching surveys of reefs in the Cairns-Lizard Island area have been completed, and results show that the key tourism sites off Cairns have escaped the worst of the severe bleaching.
- Crown of Thorns Starfish control program protecting key reefs from coral-eating predator
- RRRC welcomes funding for Reef water-mixing technology as bleaching season approaches
- ‘Hero’ rejoins fight against Reef-eating predator
- Divers graduate after joining the fight against Crown of Thorns Starfish
- Sea Swift helps out in PNG humanitarian effort