An experiment under the NESP Tropical Water Quality Hub has indicated that a nitrogen trading scheme could be effective in reducing agricultural runoff impacts on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Crown of Thorns Starfish control program protecting key reefs from coral-eating predator
- RRRC welcomes funding for Reef water-mixing technology as bleaching season approaches
- ‘Hero’ rejoins fight against Reef-eating predator
- Divers graduate after joining the fight against Crown of Thorns Starfish
- Sea Swift helps out in PNG humanitarian effort