Another survey dive mission on key tourism reefs in the Cairns area have revealed that these reefs have avoided the worst of the damage in the recent mass coral bleaching event.
- Crown of Thorns Starfish control program protecting key reefs from coral-eating predator
- RRRC welcomes funding for Reef water-mixing technology as bleaching season approaches
- ‘Hero’ rejoins fight against Reef-eating predator
- Divers graduate after joining the fight against Crown of Thorns Starfish
- Sea Swift helps out in PNG humanitarian effort