Another survey dive mission on key tourism reefs in the Cairns area have revealed that these reefs have avoided the worst of the damage in the recent mass coral bleaching event.
- RRRC gets major boost as managing director Sheriden Morris appointed chair of CRC For Developing Northern Australia
- Community Rangers rebuild Mabuadan Hospital
- Key tourism sites escape worst of coral bleaching: report
- Harnessing the market to reduce coastal run-off
- Bleaching survey results in for Cairns dive tourism sites